England flanker Tom Curry was replaced at half-time by Lewis Ludlam after being allowed to play on following a brutal head knock.
Eddie Jones confirmed in his post-match press conference that Curry had an HIA but did not share details of the results.
If the flanker was replaced due to a concussion, hr will miss next week’s test due to the new mandatory 14 day standdown period.
Curry was immense in the opening 40 with The Telegraph giving him a 9/10.
Tackles, turnovers, breaks and a miss pass before coming off with England really missing him in the second-half.
- Referee missed Hill ‘attack’ on Swain prior to red card
- Sky Sports slammed for showing replay of Australia stars arm break
- Johnny Sexton brutally knocked out against the All Blacks
- How did Barrett not get carded for this hit on Peter O’Mahony
- New Zealand vs Ireland player ratings: Summer Internationals
FOUR PLAYERS EDDIE JONES SHOULD DROP:
#1. OWEN FARRELL
Rugby 365 on. Farrell 5/10: “Some good early touches but like so many others, faded out the game as the Wallabies stormed back. “
Telegraph on Farrell 5/10: “Midfield was often too flat, making it far too easy to defend.”
Rugby Pass on Farrell 5/10: “Missed a couple of kicks that might have applied further scoreboard pressure.”Embed from Getty Images