Charles Ollivon headlines a Barbarians squad that faces England at Twickenham on Sunday. The game will be exclusively shown on Prime Video.
England v Barbarians on Prime Video
Who can watch?
The famous clash will be provided at no extra cost to Prime members and will be broadcast live on Prime Video on 19th June with pre-match build-up starting from 2pm ahead of a 3pm kick-off. New members can sign up for just £7.99 a month, and are eligible sign-up to a free 30 day trial.
How to watch
Rugby fans can watch England v Barbarians live for the first time since 2019, with Prime members able to watch on the Prime Video app through live match coverage, replays, highlights and match clips smart TVs, mobile devices, Fire TV, Fire TV stick, Fire tablets, games consoles, on Virgin’s V6 TV Box, the Talk Talk TV set top box, Apple TV, Chromecast, BT TV or online at www.amazon.co.uk/primevideo. Prime Video is available in the UK and Ireland at no extra cost to a Prime membership for just £7.99 a month or £79 per year. New customers can find out more at amazon.co.uk/prime and subscribe to a free 30-day trial.
Coverage will be fronted by Gabby Logan alongside guests Bryan Habana and Dylan Hartley, with Andrew Cotter, David Flatman and Emily Scarratt in the booth, and Jenny Drummond reporting pitchside.
How to set-up an Amazon Fire TV Stick
The following steps will allow Prime customers to watch England v Barbarians on an Amazon Fire TV Stick:
- Plug Fire TV Stick into an HDTV with a compatible HDMI port
- Plug the Fire TV power cable into a plug socket
- Connect the Fire TV Stick to the internet via on-screen instructions
- Open the Prime Video app and select England v Barbarians
- The highest and lowest paid rugby positions 2022
- Italian star reveals how ‘heroic’ Ellis Genge saved his life
- Saracens confirm fourth departure as international star retires
- “Heading to Sarries” – Harlequins confirm their full list of leavers
- “England’s Cristiano Ronaldo” – Joe Marler picks his rugby dream team