The Ireland squad have issued an injury update following Saturday’s Guinness Six Nations clash with England.
Keith Earls suffered a hip pointer injury and will be managed across the early part of the week.
- Updated World Rankings: England move up
- Round 1: Six Nations team of the week
- 5 players who disappointed in Round 1 of the 6 Nations
- England thrash Ireland: Here’s how social media reacted…
- EVERY Six Nations Participants Highest Paid Player
Devin Toner aggravated an ankle injury and Garry Ringrose reported some hamstring tightness both will be further assessed by the medical team over the next 24 hours.
CJ Stander has a facial injury that could rule him out for up to four weeks
Andrew Conway presented with some calf tightness following training last Thursday and will rehab in Munster this week.