Do you remember it? 27 years ago All Blacks legend Jonah Lomu joined the Underwood family in a moment of TV magic.
Following Lomu’s staggering performances in the 1995 Rugby World Cup, the All Black shot to fame as well as putting rugby union in the spotlight.
The offers would soon arrive the powerhouse appearing in a number of brilliant adverts but none were more memorable than his Pizza Hut ad.
What made the advert extra special was that Tony Underwood, who Lomu had physically dominated in the semi-final of the tournament, was joined by brother Rory and also their mother.
Pizza Hut were known for their quirky adverts in the 90s, which also included one starring current England football boss Gareth Southgate following his penalty miss during Euro 96.
Here it is once again to enjoy as the Underwood family exacted their revenge on the powerhouse winger.
- Retiring Sergio Parisse ranks his five toughest opponents
- Video of a young Ellis Genge playing on the wing goes viral
- Nathan Hughes and four other players who will swap nations
- Fans pick rugby’s most underrated and overrated players of all-time
- Manu Tuilagi will depart English rugby after 2023 Rugby World Cup