Gloucester prop Jamal Ford-Robinson suffered a badly broken nose during the Cherry & Whites Premiership Cup victory against Exeter Chiefs.
The video of the club doctor trying to set it has been viewed over 20k times in just a few hours. It’s seriously funny.
- England vs South Africa player ratings: Autumn Nations Series
- 5 celebrities you didn’t know played rugby from rappers to revolutionists
- Eben Etzebeth’s ‘dirty’ hit on England’s Marcus Smith
- Women’s rugby team strip NAKED for calendar to save their club
- 5 famous sons who could become internationals very soon