RUCK look at how deep the British & Irish Lions options run with four top-class starting XV’s available to Warren Gatland if everyone is fit and available.
The selections were picked based on the odds to make this summer’s squad from Oddschecker.
- First choice: Josh Adams (Wales), Jonny May (England), Stuart Hogg (Scotland)
- Second choice: Anthony Watson (England), Louis Rees-Zammit (Wales), Liam Williams (Wales)
- Third choice: Duhan van de Merwe (Scotland), Elliot Daly (England), Jacob Stockdale (Ireland)
- Fourth choice: Keith Earls (Ireland), Jack Nowell (England), Jordan Larmour (Ireland)
- First choice: Robbie Henshaw (Ireland), Jonathan Davies (Wales)
- Second choice: George North (Wales), Garry Ringrose (Ireland)
- Third choice: Manu Tuilagi (England), Henry Slade (England)
- Fourth choice: Bundee Aki (Ireland), Jonathan Joseph (England)