Rugby legends’ sons are always under great pressure to live up to the standards of their famous dads. However, here we look at five players who are making waves in the family business…
1. Louis Lynagh – son of Michael Lynagh
The idea of former Australia fly-half Michael Lynagh’s son playing for anyone other than the Wallabies may seem ludicrous given what he achieved with the green and gold in his playing days.
But son Louis is progressing well in the England age-grade system having grown up in London. He’s stormed into the England U16s, whilst playing for Harlequins U18s and the Hampton School First XV. He’s since became a Quins regular.
DID YOU KNOW? His younger brother Tom, signed with his home club Queensland from Harlequins
- Sam Simmonds reveals why Eddie Jones WON’T pick him
- The Greatest XV In Rugby History Has Been Named
- Radical new laws are being trialled to help ‘make rugby watchable again’
- RUGBY TRANSFER ROUND-UP: Cipriani, Creevy, Smith, Tuilagi…
All England Rugby content on RUCK.co.uk is brought to you by CRX Compression.