Owen Farrell has been labelled ‘extremely lucky’ after he avoided being cited for a dangerous hit during Saracens 50-15 win against Doncaster Knights.
In a clip shared by Andy Goode with the caption ‘must be different tackle laws in the Championship’, the England captain clearly makes dangerous contact with his opponents head.
Euan Broderick: Farrell making a dangerous tackle and not getting reprimanded for it? How is that breaking news?
Stuart Gordon: The Farrell law alive and well in the championship.
David Price: That can’t be Farrell. He actually wrapped his arms.
Richard Thompson: Doncaster player clearly dips as contact is about to happen. Stop this flagrant bullying/trolling of Farrell
Rugby Inside Line: What number is this now? He’s not going to get as lucky one day..
- Five rugby players who bulked up and suddenly got hench
- LIST: Five world-class players who will be free agents this summer…
- No room for Richard Hill in Michael Lynagh’s all-time England XV
- Sam Warburton names his SIX ‘guaranteed’ Lions STARTERS
- Fans Pick The 5 Most Overhyped Rugby Players
Haskell and Tindall select their full Lions squad
- Liam Williams (Wales)
- Louis Rees-Zammit (Wales)
- Anthony Watson (England)
- Stuart Hogg (Scotland)
- Duhan van de Merwe (Scotland)
- Jonathan Davies (Wales)
- George North (Wales)
- Robbie Henshaw (Ireland)
- Owen Farrell (England)