#1. Bakkies Botha
The Springbok lock certainly totted up the bans. Eight weeks for “attacking the face” of Aussie hooker Brendan Cannon in 2003; three weeks for striking another Wallaby, Phil Waugh, in 2009; two matches for an illegal clear out on Adam Jones in the second Lions Test in the same year; four weeks for a similar offence on Gio Aplon in 2010; and nine weeks for a headbutt on Jimmy Cowan in 2010. Unarguably one of the dirtiest rugby players ever.
- Rugby 22: New Exclusive Gameplay Trailer Revealed
- TRANSFER: Zach Mercer set for Gallagher Premiership return
- Sam Underhill ruled out of Six Nations after horror injury
- Joe Marler ‘lucky’ not to see red for deliberate stamp
- A second Champions Cup game has been cancelled
- Here Are The Hardest Hitters In Rugby Union History