Sam Simmonds has put his significant body transformation on display ahead of the new Gallagher Premiership season.
Missing England’s tour of Australia, the number 8 has been training hard as he looks to recapture his place in Eddie Jones plans for the Autumn Nations Series.
The Exeter mans place is under pressure following the world-class performances of Billy Vunipola against the Wallabies, playing a key role in their 2-1 series win.
A video made to promote stepone.life underwear appears to show a leaner Simmonds, who will be looking recapture his try-scoring form from the 2020/21 season.
Simmonds, who had bulked up significantly last season, appears to be getting back to the body shape that earned him a place on the 2021 Lions tour, but with bigger biceps.
- Did you spot Eben Etzebeth’s partner during Wales clash?
- How the World XV looks following the 2022 summer internationals
- Freddie Steward could leave Leicester Tigers after contract talks stall
- Sir Clive Woodward gives his view on ‘brutal’ Danny Care substitution
- Video of Peter O’Mahony partying hard after Ireland win has gone viral
BEST RUGBY TRANSFORMATIONS:
Below, we look at five other rugby stars who transformed their bodies to get themselves into top condition.
#1. David Pocock
The Wallabies legend started out as an skinny 78kg teen who worked day in and day out to transform himself, with his size and strength came at a cost, Pocock told Australian Story.