Billy Vunipola could be set to stay in the Gallagher Premiership with Bath reportedly ready to make the powerhouse number 8 their highest-paid player.
RUCK sources suggest that bottom of the table side, who lose Taulupe Faletau to Cardiff next summer, are interested in signing the Wales internationals cousin.
Bristol Bears have also been linked with Nathan Hughes now very likely to depart Ashton Gate at the end of the season.
Meanwhile, Saracens are said to be once again trying to convince Anthony Watson to dump west country life for the bright lights of London.
However, it’s thought the currently injured speedster, who does have an exit clause in his contract, is keen to stay at the Rec.
- Every Gallagher Premiership player out of contract next summer
- England’s shortlist to replace departing Eddie Jones in 2023
- Jonny Wilkinson’s all-time XV is spectacularly good
- “Wind your neck in” – Joe Marlers stern response to Will Carling
- “He’s called the beast” – Kyle Sinckler picks his dream front-row