Despite being under contract until June 2023 with Stade Francais, Telusa Veainu could make a shock return to the Gallagher Premiership next season.
The Tonga international is reportedly in the sights of Bristol Bears to replace departing Charles Piutau, according to RugbyRama.
Since his arrival last season from Leicester Tigers, Veainu has quickly adapted to the capital and immediately transformed into one of the best full-backs in the Top 14.
- Dylan Hartley has ranked his 5 toughest opponents
- Fans’ Rugby Player of the Year top 20 ranked
- Exeter Chiefs confirm England Internationals departure
- Leicester Tigers confirm yet another star has agreed early release
- 5 Changes England Need To Make Before The Six Nations
Transfer Round-Up: Hill leaves Exeter, Leicester lose another star
GOODBYE: Scotland international Sam Skinner will leave Exeter Chiefs after agreeing a deal to join Edinburgh Rugby next summer. FULL STORY
STAYING: Recent reports suggest that star centre Ollie Lawrence will not be tempted away from Worcester Warriors next season. FULL STORY
DONE: Exeter Chiefs forward Jonny Hill will depart the club at the end of the season to join Gallagher Premiership rivals Sale Sharks. FULL STORY
GONE: Leicester Tigers have agreed terms with Cyle Brink, allowing the back-rower an early release from his contract to return home to South Africa. FULL STORY