Warren Gatland’s side will start off their tour games on July 3 with a game against the Lions, before taking on the Sharks on July 7 in a midweek fixture.
Next up are the Bulls, on July 10, before another midweek game against South Africa ‘A’. The final chance players have to impress, in terms of Test selection, is a July 17 game with the Stormers.
There are no midweek games once the Test Series commences, with the first game in Cape Town and the final two back in Johannesburg.
- LIST: 5 players who are reportedly on the Lions standby list
- How the Lions will line-up against the Springboks based on the odds
- The youthful England XV Eddie Jones should select this summer
- “Farrell will play 12” – Brian O’Driscoll selects his Lions XV
- Eight Crazy Things You Didn’t Know About Sam Simmonds
Alternative Lions squad: The 37 players who missed out
- Jonny May (England)
- Jack Nowell (England)
- Jacob Stockdale (Ireland)
- Hugo Keenan (Ireland)
- Darcy Graham (Scotland)
- Max Malins (England)
- Leigh Halfpenny (Wales)
- Manu Tuilagi (England)
- Henry Slade (England)
- Cameron Redpath (Scotland)
- Garry Ringrose (Ireland