1. After the greatest shock in rugby history.
— Kenny makenzi (@Kenny_Makenzi) September 19, 2015
2. When Italy prop Martin Castrogiovanni was caught moonlighting as a photographer.
— Drew Mitchell (@drew_mitchell) September 24, 2015
3. And Wales kept losing players.
I'm just going to leave this here… pic.twitter.com/5QZO8Cuwpo
— Rugby Banter Page (@RugbyBanterPag3) September 26, 2015
When you're sober and your pissed mate starts belting out wonderwall pic.twitter.com/moV6VHpEak
— Ruck Rugby (@RuckRugby) September 26, 2015
5. When Brian Moore stated this utter truth.
So the French team are finding Croydon a bit dull and boring – we could have told them that.
— Brian Moore (@brianmoore666) September 15, 2015
6. When England got dumped out of the RWC.
This is gold pic.twitter.com/2SZaqjgXpl
— Rugby Banter Page (@RugbyBanterPag3) September 30, 2015
ENGLAND: 2014 Football World Cup: Out in group stage. 2015 Cricket World Cup: Out in group stage. 2015 Rugby World Cup: Out in group stage.
— Rob Harris (@RobHarris) October 3, 2015
8. Oh, and this one.
For sale: about 25,000 tickets for England v Uruguay next Saturday. Face value: £250.
— sportingintelligence (@sportingintel) October 3, 2015
9. Nothing like rubbing salt in a wound.
Sean O’Brien's hearing has lasted longer that England's RWC. O'Brien has been in his hearing for 366 minutes, England played 320 minutes.
— RTÉ Rugby (@RTErugby) October 13, 2015