#1. SBU NKOSI – South Africa – 10.59 SECONDS
Comes with a deceptive frame, which makes him a stocky 97kg, despite being 2cm shy of being 1.8m tall. Couple that with the speed that saw him clock 10.59 seconds over 100m and the footwork that make him almost impossible to defend against at times.
- Eddie Jones reveals his four contenders to replace Owen Farrell
- 5 Things to Know About Lions call-up Conor Murray
- Brian O’Driscoll selects his Lions back-line to beat the Springboks
- Bill Beaumont joins panel to rank the five greatest Lions of all-time
- JPR Williams leaves Stuart Hogg out of his Lions back-three