England and Harlequins prop Joe Marler has put together a hilarious homemade ad for stepone.life.
- Gabriel Ibitoye set to make Gallagher Premiership return
- Richie McCaw’s dream pack is MONSTROUS
- Another Gallagher Premiership has been called off
- Fans Rank The 5 Most Hated Rugby Players
- Gallery: World’s highest-paid rugby players in 2022
“Ban the f***ing caterpillar ruck” – Joe Marler’s ‘five-point plan’ to save rugby
Joe Marler was questioned on rugby governance, and has drawn up a manifesto with Rassie Erasmus lined up to be his right hand man when he takes power.
You can read Marler’s full brilliant manifesto by clicking here.
#1. KILL THE CATERPILLAR
Marler said: The first thing I would do is ban the f***ing caterpillar ruck,’ he says. ‘It kills me. The whole thing is an a***. I would go as far as saying I’d ban box kicks but I might start to sound like Clive Woodward.
‘I want to see referees sanction the scrum-half for not using it when they shout “Use it”. I also want to get rid of the rule where the defence get the ball back if they hold you up and create a maul in the tackle.’