#3. Max Ojomoh, son of Steve Ojomoh
- Age: 20
- Club: Bath
- Position: Centre
Ojomoh is a young man who has deep-rooted connections with Bath Rugby; connections that are clear to see in just how proud he is to wear the shirt and represent the City of Bath.
He is very driven to forge his own path as a player in the Blue, Black and White and to develop his own reputation – with Dad Steve looking on in the years ahead.
Ojomoh earned a starting place in the England U20s this year, playing at inside centre in the Red Rose of England.
- Nigel Owens Names Dan Biggar In The Five Worst Players He Had To Deal With
- 5 stars who clashed with Eddie Jones – and never played again
- Martin Johnson’s All-Time XV Includes Three England Teammates
- Shane Williams leaves Rees-Zammit out of his Lions backline
- Referees announced for British & Irish Lions tour to South Africa
- LIST: Will Carling ranks his top 5 rugby players of all-time