Rugby referee Dave Ward had a word with the sideline during a junior game of rugby.
I’ll ALWAYS stick up for refs, and before I started reffing Murphs game today, I had a word to the sideline. I’m just a dad supporting his son… Thoughts @Nigelrefowens?#sport #sportmanship #rugby #family #community #volunteers #ref #referee #sideline #abuse #familytime pic.twitter.com/aShFztrKx7— Dave Ward (@WardimusPrime) June 22, 2019
- Sir Ian McGeechan picks his all-time dream team
- 5 awesome pubs owned by rugby players
- How the BBC rated England’s players in 2003 final
- RANKED | The 5 Dirtiest Rugby Players in History
- England Players Who Started With a Bang But Faded Fast
LIST | 4 rugby league stars who flopped for England
They were built up to be international stars after switching to rugby union, but it simply didn’t work out long-term…
1. Sam Burgess
England, who fast-tracked Burgess into their World Cup squad in defiance of logic, Bath and the player himself each shoulder varying degrees of blame for arguably the greatest cross-code flop in history. We’re not saying he was an awful player, but the whole thing was a complete disaster.