Legendary centre Jeremy Guscott has opted for experience when picking his England backline ahead of their Six Nations opener against Scotland next weekend.
Writing in his column for The Rugby Paper, he went into some detail on Eddie Jones options before picking the backline that would give him ‘the best chance’ off starting their championship with a win.
England Six Nations 2022 Fixtures
- Saturday 5 February: Scotland v England (16:45)
- Sunday 13 February: Italy v England (15:00)
- Saturday 26 February: England v Wales (16:45)
- Saturday 12 March: England v Ireland (16:45)
- Saturday 19 March: France v England (20:00)
- 15. Freddie Steward (Leicester TIgers)
- 14. Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs)
- 11. Elliot Daly (Saracens)