When watching rugby on the TV, brace yourself for an onslaught of clichés throughout the broadcast.
Here is a flavour of what you can expect.
1. No more than they deserve – A classic padder term.
2. Hairs on the back of your neck – Highly doubtful the Welsh national anthem at the Principality Stadium will pass without a reference to the incredible atmosphere
3. That ball came down with snow on it.
4. He’s a rugby man/loves his rugby – Well he’s in the right line of work then isn’t he?
5. He’s not that sort of player
6. Using the full 23
7. The crowd will tell you if this one goes through – Or I could just watch it myself
8. ‘He knows the way to the try-line’ – A key ingredient to having a successful rugby career.
CONTINUES ON PAGE TWO