Saracens have confirmed that Vincent Koch will be leaving the club at the end of the season to join Premiership rivals Wasps.
The World Cup winning tighthead recently made his 100th appearance for the Men in Black and has won a European Champions Cup trophy as well as two Premiership titles during his five years at StoneX Stadium.
Koch had these words for everyone at Saracens.
“Saracens has been my home for almost five years and together we have won numerous trophies. It’s here that team mates became friend and friends became family.
“I will always cherish the special memories I made at Saracens and will leave StoneX with only love in my heart.”
- European Champions Cup game cancelled for the weekend
- Wales international Ifan Phillips suffers life-changing injuries in crash
- 4 other transfer targets linked to Steve Borthwick’s Leicester Tigers
- World Rugby confirm their ‘Dream Team of the Year’ – and fans hate it
- England internationals brother goes viral after scoring epic try
World Rugby confirm their ‘Dream Team of the Year’ – and fans hate it
- 15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland)
- 14. Will Jordan (New Zealand)
- 11. Makazole Mapimpi (South Africa)
- 13. Lukhanyo Am (South Africa)
- 12. Samu Kerevi (Australia)