England Injury Update: Curry, McConnochie, Wilson, Underhill
Three back-rowers are back in the mix for England against Ireland, but unlucky Ruaridh McConnochie remains a doubt as he tries to win his first cap at last
Speaking after England were beaten 13-6 at the Principality Stadium on Saturday, head coach Eddie Jones said Underhill “should be in the mix” this week as well as fellow recovering back-rowers Tom Curry (shoulder) and Mark Wilson (rib).
t was hoped that former England and GB 7s international McConnochie would have recovered in time to make his full debut at the weekend but after the game Jones described the problem as a “seven- to ten-day injury”, which puts his involvement against Ireland in doubt.
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…