Eddie Jones has named the England team to play France in the Autumn Nations Cup final.
In the only change to the team that beat Wales at Parc y Scarlets last weekend, Anthony Watson comes in at right wing. Jonny May continues at left wing and Elliot Daly is at full back.
Captain Owen Farrell stays at inside centre and Henry Slade at outside centre, while George Ford is at fly half and Ben Youngs at scrum half.
England’s unchanged forward pack sees Mako Vunipola (loose-head prop), Kyle Sinckler (tight-head prop) and Jamie George (hooker) at the front row. The tight five is completed with Maro Itoje and Joe Launchbury. Tom Curry (blindside) and Sam Underhill (openside) continue as flankers and Billy Vunipola, making his 50th start for England, is at No. 8.
- All Black legend Dan Carter ranks his five toughest opponents
- The current 36-man Lions squad, according to the bookies
- Piers Morgan picks his all-time greatest rugby XV
- Every Premiership club’s best player out of contract in 2021
England team to play France:
15. Elliot Daly (Saracens, 46 caps)
14. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, 45 caps)
13. Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, 33 caps)
12. Owen Farrell (C) (Saracens, 87 caps)
11. Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby, 60 caps)
10. George Ford (Leicester Tigers, 71 caps)
9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 103 caps)
1. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 63 caps)
2. Jamie George (Saracens, 53 caps)
3. Kyle Sinckler (Bristol Bears, 39 caps)
4. Maro Itoje (Saracens, 42 caps)
5. Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 68 caps)
6. Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, 27 caps)
7. Sam Underhill (Bath Rugby, 21 caps)
8. Billy Vunipola (Saracens, 55 caps)
16. Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, 25 caps)
17. Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, 22 caps)
18. Will Stuart (Bath Rugby, 7 caps)
19. Jonny Hill (Exeter Chiefs, 3 caps)
20. Ben Earl (Bristol Bears, 7 caps)
21. Dan Robson (Wasps, 6 caps)
22. Max Malins (Bristol Bears, 2 caps)
23. Joe Marchant (Harlequins, 4 caps)
LIST | 5 England rugby stars and their INCREDIBLE cars
1. Jack Nowell
The England and Exeter Chiefs speedster has delayed buying a sensible family car by purchasing yet another Jaguar F-Type. It’s certainly one of the best cars owned by any of the current England internationals.