Aquaman and Game of Thrones star Jason Momoa
wasn’t sporting just any All Blacks jersey at the Vancouver Sevens this week.
A unique story surrounds the retro ABs jersey Momoa wore with pride.
According to allblacks.com, the jersey was a gift from former Canadian test captain Glenn Ennis.
“It was a gift from my stuntman, Glenn Ennis, about 15 years ago, when I was on Stargate Atlantis,” Momoa said.
“He was captain for Canada and played against the All Blacks at the 1991 Rugby World Cup, where he traded jerseys with the legendary Zinzan Brooke.”
The Hawaiian-born Hollywood heavyweight said it was one of the ‘greatest’ gifts he had ever received and it always travelled with him.
- Danny Cipriani urges fans to back Marcus Smith
- Six Nations stadium PERMANENTLY reduces its capacity
- Five radical ways to improve the Six Nations
- Eight GREAT rugby players before they were bald…
- 5 Teams You Might Not Know Played In The Premiership