England lock Maro Itoje in the changing room on moving on from Scotland and focusing on the rest of the Six Nations.
- 6 players Eddie Jones should call up after this weekend
- 2022 Six Nations sees record 62 players swapping countries
- Rugby Transfer Round-Up: New favourite to sign Cipriani
- Marler sends message to Cowan-Dickie after ‘costly mistake’
- Sir Clive Woodward’s Six Nations table prediction already looks silly
- Luke Cowan-Dickie releases statement after ‘absolute shocker’
Three changes Will Greenwood would make to the England XV
England legend Will Greenwood has mapped out three possible changes that head coach Eddie Jones should make ahead of the clash with Italy this weekend
Based on the team he picked ahead of the 2022 Six Nations, he’d like to see at least three changes.
#1. Jack Nowell for Joe Marchant
Greenwood said: ” England’s back line is rammed full of ballers. There must always be balance. Games are not played on paper and teams need difference. Alternative strike options. Nowell offers all that and is looking back to his best.”