Gloucester fly-half Danny Cipriani has been voted Player of the Year by the Rugby Players Association.
The 31-year-old has helped Gloucester reach the Premiership play-offs during his first season with the club, but has not played for England since June 2018.
Having been voted the RPA’s Young Player of the Year in 2008, he is only the third man to win both awards, after Christian Wade and Jonny Wilkinson.
Cipriani’s Gloucester team-mate Ollie Thorley won Young Player of the Year.
- Seven ultimate one club rugby players
- Ranked! The 10 most hated people in rugby
- The 15 hardest men in rugby union history
- The 10 coolest rugby players in the world
- Legendary commentator Bill McLaren’s all-time XV