Transfer Rumours: Club contact Danny Cipriani over SHOCK move
Toronto Wolfpack wants to bring English rugby union international Danny Cipriani to rugby league, report League Weekly.
The rugby league club has approached Cipriani about crossing codes and joining the club in 2020, according to League Weekly.
He is thought to have been offered a multi-million-pound deal, similar to the contract the same club have reportedly offered All Black star Sonny Bill Williams.
The 31-year-old has earned 16 caps for England in the 15-aside code and has played for Premiership clubs Wasps, Sale Sharks and Gloucester as well as Super Rugby outfit Melbourne Rebels.
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…