What are England’s biggest flaws? Wallabies fly-half Matt To’omua – familiar with some of the squad from his days at Leicester Tigers – has revealed all…
“Obviously very fortunate to play with a lot of them there,” To’omua replied, innocently enough.
“I know all of their weaknesses, luckily, and have been telling everyone.
“I’ll list them out for you now, if you want.
- Female prop reaches Miss GB finals
- The worst England XV of all-time
- LIST: 8 Great Rugby World Cup WAGs
- 5 fastest players at Rugby World Cup
- RANKED: Foreign-Born Players at the RWC
- Brilliant nicknames of the England World Cup squad
“Manu’s (Tuilagi) a terrible snooker player.
“George Ford never pays for a beer.
“Ben Youngs isn’t even the best rugby player in his family, let alone the country.
“The ‘Chicken’, Jonny May, very weird and Dan Cole doesn’t have a personality.
“So I’ve just been telling everyone about that.”