Transfer rumour: England international set for medical tomorrow
England international Ben Te’o isn’t finally set to announce his next club after leaving Worcester Warriors.
The centre, who had been linked with Premiership and Super Rugby moves, will be instead heading across the channel to join three-time European champions Toulon.
According transfer rumour guru Neil Fissler, the Kiwi is booked in to have a medical with the club tomorrow.
The 32-year-old was left out of Eddie Jones’ 31-man squad for next month’s tournament in Japan after an altercation with team-mate Mike Brown at a training camp in Treviso.
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…