Former Wasps and England winger Christian Wade scored a sensational 65-yard touchdown with his first carry on his Buffalo Bills debut.
Wade, 27, ran through a huge hole in the Indianapolis Colts defence to score in a 24-16 pre-season friendly victory.
Unreal. Christian Wade in is his first NFL game after coming over from England as part of the International Pathway Program takes it 65 yards to the house. Check out his teammates going wild for him. #Bills pic.twitter.com/QjKXdPrVsX— Bradley Gelber (@BradleyGelber) August 9, 2019
The wing’s decision to quit rugby caused a shock last year, given that he is third in the all-time Premiership try-scorers list with 82.
However, his performance on Thursday night was an example of why Wade made the move
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…