WATCH: Vereniki Goneva sets Fiji record with incredible try against Samoa
Vereniki Goneva became Fiji’s record try scorer with a stunning counter-attack try against Samoa in the Pacific Nations Cup on Saturday.
The powerhouse winger, who joins Harlequins this season, finished off a 70-metre try for the Fijians which saw some lovely linkup play following a turnover at the breakdown deep inside their own half.
Goneva has now scored 21 tries in 56 appearances for Fiji.
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…