Former England captain Chris Robshaw has revealed the two nations he believes will contest this year’s Rugby World Cup final
“I think it will be between England and South Africa,” said Robshaw.
When asked specifically about the All Blacks, Robshaw said they’d be “thereabouts, but I like the look of England and South Africa”.
“I’m really excited about England’s chances. They’ve got a fantastic squad from what we’ve seen in the buildup games. They look dangerous and hungry. The pack is big and physical. The backline looks like it could scare anyone. It’s exciting.
He added: “I’ll be cheering England on as I’ve still got many friends in the squad. We’ve been through a lot and there are still guys who were with me in 2015.
“I know how they’ll be feeling, and how they’ll be hurting and wanting to put things right,”
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…