Leicester Tigers say they will “take further action if appropriate” after reports of an incident involving some of their players in a bar in Portugal.
It has been claimed a “violent confrontation” with security staff took place in a pub during the Premiership side’s training camp in the Algarve.
Leicester Tigers promise ‘action if appropriate’ following reports of pub fight in Portugal https://t.co/i67kmELRj9— The Independent (@Independent) September 4, 2019
A Leicester Tigers statement said: “The players made us aware of an incident when they were given a night off during a training camp in Portugal.
“The club have co-operated fully with the relevant authorities and, while we believe this is the end of the matter, we will take further action if appropriate.”
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…