Two tries from Louis Lynagh helped champions Harlequins stage a thrilling comeback victory against Bristol.
However, the most watched clip relating to the epic encounter was actually a video posted by their very likable loosehead-prop.
The clips, posted prior to kick-off, shows Marler drop-kicking an inflatable Bear donning a Bristol shirt. It’s pretty epic.
- Jason Leonard ranks the five biggest drinkers
- Sam Underhill picks his ‘greatest’ ever rugby XV
- Johnson’s ultimate XV includes only three England teammates
- Sir Clive Woodward picks his ‘all-gun’ England XV for the Autumn
- Five favourites to win World Rugby Player of the Year revealed
5 people who MUST avoid Joe Marler’s autobiography
1. Joe Launchbury
The England ptop, in his section on teammates nicknames, reveals an uncomplimentary one given to the Wasps captain during England duty.
Due to him forever knocking everything over with his backside, the biggest in world rugby, Marler joked ‘your ass is like a permanent slosh bucket.’
Long story short, he hated it but is still known as ‘Slosh’ or ‘Slosh bucket’ to this day in England training/