Marcus Smith, on as an injury replacement in his first appearance of the season, chased down his own kick through the tiniest of gaps to touch down.
- Jason Leonard ranks the five biggest drinkers
- Sam Underhill picks his ‘greatest’ ever rugby XV
- Johnson’s ultimate XV includes only three England teammates
- Sir Clive Woodward picks his ‘all-gun’ England XV for the Autumn
- Five favourites to win World Rugby Player of the Year revealed
5 things you should know about Harlequins star Marcus Smith
Here are five things you might not know about the England and Harlequins fly-half.
#1. Early life
Smith was born in Manila in the Philippines and picked up the game at the age of 7 with Centaurs RFC when his family decided to move to Singapore, he learnt the game there before moving to Sussex as a 13-year old. He has two younger brothers, Luc and Tomas.