Gloucester Rugby make incredible offer to Kyle Sinckler
Gloucester have leapfrogged Bristol Bears in the race to sign England World Cup hero Kyle Sinckler, according to The Rugby Paper
The 26-year-old is out of contract next summer and will be free to officially open talks with interested clubs from January 1.
Talks have stalled over Sinckler’s demands but Gloucester will need to dig deep to tempt him with Bristol Bears also chasing his signature.
- 20 Players Who Looked So Different In Their Youth
- INSPIRING | Rugby players who overcame disabilities
- Ranked! The experience at every Premiership ground
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- 20 things we miss about rugby in the 90s
Harlequins are also keen to hang onto the prop, who has been at the club since he was 12-year-old.
It’s thought the tighthead will cost between £450,000 to £500,000 a season.