Members of the Leicester Tigers squad have allegedly been involved in a violent altercation in a pub on their pre-season training tour, according to the Mirror.
The Tigers are currently in the Algarve, south Portugal, preparing for the new Premiership season.
But trouble is alleged to have flared shortly after their arrival at an Irish bar in Vilamoura at 11:30pm on Monday night.
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…
Glasses are claimed to have been thrown back an forth between the Leicester squad and men who are alleged to have been local security staff.
Tigers captain Tom Young was allegedly left with a facial wound which was caused by a glass thrown.