One To Fifteen: Harlequins legend Nick Easter names his Dream Team
England and Harlequins legend Nick Easter has revealed his all-time Dream Team of players he’s played with for The Rugby Paper.
1. Tim Payne – Everyone needs a drinking buddy in the team with them. After long training sessions Tim will keep the banter going. Exactly what you need for team cohesion.
2. Tani Fuga – We played together for a long time at Quins and always seemed to be on the same wavelength. He would run great lines and was great to play alongside.
3. Mike Ross – You need to have someone in the team to laugh at and Mike fits the bill. He aslo did a very good job at Quins to force his way into the Ireland reckoning.
4. Simon Shaw – A one-man maul-wrecking machine. It’s incredible to think he’s still going strong and he has great skills for a big man.
5. Victor Matfield – Every time I played against him he ruled the airwaves, never more so than in the World Cup final in 2007. We just couldn’t get the ball off him. He was also a real athlete, especially in his younger days.