One To Fifteen: Harlequins legend Nick Easter names his Dream Team
6. Juan Smith – Absolutely outstanding for South Africa, especially at the 2007 World Cup, and even in what was a great team, he was the one who was most missed if he was injured.
7. Steffon Armitage – He gave us more problems than anyone else over the ball. I remember the Premiership semi-final in 2009 where we just couldn’t stop him. Also not bad with ball in hand.
8. Imanol Harinordoquy – Not someone who you think ‘watch out’ but he’s involved so much for France. He’s great in the lineout and is always in the right place at the right time, that’s not by luck.
9. Fourie du Preez – It’s difficult to leave out Danny Care but du Preez ran the show when South Africa won the World Cup. He’s got incredible pace and his decision- making is outstanding.
10. Nick Evans – I can’t leave him out after all he’s done at Harlequins. One of the few players who has come up to the Northern Hemisphere and improved. His kicking is brilliant and he’s still got his pace as well.