WATCH: France forward cited for an ugly clearout
France’s Paul Gabrillagues has been cited by independent citing commissioner Shaun Gallagher (England) for an alleged act of foul play contrary to Law 9.20 (dangerous play in a ruck or maul) during the 17th minute of the France versus Scotland test match in Nice on Saturday, 17 August.
The hearing will take place on 20 August in London and will be heard by an independent panel comprising Chair Antony Davies (England), former international referee Donal Courtney (Ireland) and former international player Stefan Terblanche (South Africa).
France lock Paul Gabrillagues has been cited for this clearout against Scotland.
Foul play contrary to Law 9.20 (dangerous play in a ruck or maul). pic.twitter.com/x6h4JaaAXT
— Murray Kinsella (@Murray_Kinsella) August 18, 2019
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…