Glasgow Warriors have confirmed the coaching group for next season, with Petrus du Plessis taking up a new coaching role with the club, focussing on the scrum.
Head Coach Dave Rennie will be assisted by Jason O’Halloran, Kenny Murray, John Dalziel and du Plessis, who has agreed a new two-year deal at Scotstoun.
The South African prop will combine his current playing duties with a new role as Assistant Coach, working closely with John Dalziel, who has replaced Jonathan Humphreys as Forwards Coach.
Having originally joined in October 2018 from London Irish, du Plessis became the 300th player to represent Glasgow Warriors when he made his debut against Saracens in the Heineken Champions Cup.
- England player ratings vs Barbarians, 2019
- Eight of the Biggest scandals that rocked rugby
- The highest paid players at each Premiership club
- LIST: The best rugby benders of all-time
- Martin Johnson’s fights: Five of his iconic SCRAPS