Although Mako Vunipola has been praised for being one of the best ball handling front rows in the game, few have ever passed comment on his kicking.
Despite commentators consistently claiming that rugby is now a fifteen man game, and every player, forwards included, must be able to throw pin point twenty meter passes, few expect to see front rows kick the ball with the accuracy of a fly half.
However that is exactly what Mako Vunipola did during a Saracens training session. Despite having the ball placed on the sideline, the big front row saw his kick at goal fly through the uprights with unerring accuracy.
- Female prop reaches Miss GB finals
- The worst England XV of all-time
- LIST: 8 Great Rugby World Cup WAGs
- 5 fastest players at Rugby World Cup
- RANKED: Foreign-Born Players at the RWC
- Brilliant nicknames of the England World Cup squad